Perform the following exercises in a circuit fashion. Perform each exercise for reps or time. For time, perform each exercise for 45sec to 1minute. For reps, choose a weight heavy enough to reach fatigue by 12-15 reps. Repeat entire circuit 3-4 times. Rest for only 20-30 seconds between exercises. Fully recover between circuits. This circuit is a metabolic muscle builder designed to torch calories, elevate metabolism, and build cardio-respiratory fitness while also building strength.
Equipment Needed: Dumbbells or Kettlebells
With each exercise, keep core engaged by pulling belly button to spine. Perform exercises wiith proper form being mindful of knee alignment, posture, etc.
1. Goblet Squats
2. Simulated Kettlebell Swings (do not swing above shoulder height)
3. Squat, Curl, Press Combo
4. Lunge to Hammer Curl (keep knees aligned over ankles)
5. Renegade Rows (modification: perform on knees)
6. Front Raise / Lateral Raise Combo
7. Dumbbell Pass Under Crunch (modification: keep feet on floor)